Broadbase aim to create visual identities that are strong, well-crafted and meaningful. But brand identity is not just about designing a cool logo. Storytelling is an essential part of modern branding and our job is to help tell that story in a compelling and authentic way.
Our list of clients include every type of business, from start-ups to the UK’s biggest bathroom manufacturer. This snapshot of our work includes retail showrooms, community festivals, bakeries, products, restaurants and events and exhibitions.
- Under the cloth (logo design for clothing curator and photographer)
- Romor Designs (logo design for artisan fabric designer using shibori resist dying methods)
- HBA Resort (branding and website design for interior design consultants in Bali)
- Chavot (logo for Eric Chavot’s second London restaurant on Fulham Road)
- Logo and exhibition to commemorate 200 years of Armitage Shanks
- The Flour Station (logo design for artisan bakery)
- Logo, brochure and exhibition design for Ulster Ceramics cookware range
- Bigatmo (logo and packaging design for sunglasses brand designed for pilots)
- Logo and environmental design for Bathaus showroom in Knightsbridge, London
- Visual identity for the Hatton Garden community festival