PRINTED – collateral
Beautiful design for printed collateral is our bread and butter. As well as litho and digital print we love to explore artisan processes such as foiling, letterpress and screenprinting. Different finishing techniques include perfect bound, thread sewn, loose leaf, gate folded, oversized… you name it we’ve specified it.
The items of printed collateral we feature on this page are as follows:
- Board weight brochure with PUR binding for Ideal Standard at London’s 100% design exhibition.
- Branding and stationery for The Bath Room – a bathroom showroom and resource centre for architects in Clerkenwell
- Branding and report for Holts Academy, cover printed and foil blocked with clear varnish.
- Brochure and flower school prospectus for Jane Packer Flowers.
- Concertina brochure for the launch of Marc Newson’s bathroom range for Ideal Standard.
- Student wellcome pack for the Fashion Retail Academy.
- Fold-out alumni map for the Fashion Retail Academy.
- Prospectus for the Fashion Retail Academy with fluorescent type and gloss foil on the cover.